Procedure for the personal data collection, storage and deletion
The “Tourdone” performs a collection of the personal data only upon consent of the user and exclusively for the purposes of rendering the service or attendance to the customer, which requires information of private nature: tour booking, e-tickets transfer, participation in campaigns. In order to prevent customer’s personal data leak the “Tourdone” applies a full scope of IT security measures. (technical and organizational). The maximum term of the customer’s personal data storage is 75 years from the moment of receipt thereof by the company. In other cases, the company shall store the data until termination of its activity. Deletion, depersonalization or blocking of the customer’s personal data or a part thereof is performed to exclude the possibility of further processing of such information.
The “Tourdone” performs collections of the customer’s personal data of the following categories:
- access time and IP-address;
- sources of moving to the company Internet-resource;
- web-pages visited by the user;
- advertising banners browse;
- other technical data provided by the user’s browser;
- customer’s phone number (in case of calls to the phone numbers indicated on the company website).
When registering on www.tourdone.com, which belongs to the “Tourdone” service, the company exercises collection of the customer’s personal data required for user authentication / service customization / order delivery / feedback with the customer:
- user name;
- e-mail, phone number and address (in case of ticket delivery or ordering services to the particular address);
- birth date;
Information on the user’s activity:
- data on agreements / contracts between the customer and the company;
- information about requests and inquiries sent to the company’s address;
- data on the goods acquired by the customer and the services employed by him;
- payments executed and other financial information.
Objectives of the “Tourdone” customers’ personal data processing:
- providing the customer with the tours, transfers and other services;
- tracking customer’s desires (when developing new product or service);
- informing the customer about the campaigns, discounts and special offers through newsletters and mass texting;
- performance of customer feedback.
The “Tourdone” shall not disclose the customers’ personal data to third parties except in cases of:
- tour, hotel or air ticket booking through Vendors (contractors for the arrangement of the tours and services presented on the “Tourdone” catalogue);
- upon request of law enforcement authorities in compliance with the applicable legislation;
- company merger or acquisition.
Use of the Cookies and spot markers by “Tourdone”
The Cookies files allow collecting the following customer information: IP-address / operating system / browser type / addresses of referring sites.
The use of the cookies is necessary for the improvement of the services rendered to the company’s customer (saving password on www.tourdone.com when closing the browser, traffic analysis etc.) The spot markers serve for the graphical presentation of impersonal user information on the site (user / site review counter).
At his own wish, the customer at any time may prevent tracking of his actions by disabling the Cookies.
Users rights with regard to personal data
All “Tourdone” customers have the possibility to edit their personal data in their personal account. In case the customer expresses a desire to terminate his personal data processing, he should address the “Tourdone” support service.