1. Choose the tour you like. Take your time to study the information on start time and meeting point of the tour. If you are late, the tour may be cancelled. See the Cancellation terms in the tour description.
In case there is no specific meeting point mentioned in the tour description (for example a tour starts from your hotel or villa) our manager contacts you after ticket purchase via email or phone (if provided) to clarify the location and other details.
2. Choose the date
3. Choose the amount of tickets (for adults and children)
4. Click “Add to the cart”. The chosen tour will be transferred to your cart.
5. Now you can browse other tours in our catalogue or go to checkout.
If you decided to go take another look at the catalogue, you can access your cart later by clicking the cart icon in the upper Menu.
6. Check the dates and the amount of tickets at the cart page . Enter a promo-code if you have any. Click “Continue”.
7. Enter your personal data (name, surname, e-mail and telephone) or sign in if you have already registered.
8. Currently, only the payment by card is available. Click "Continue"
9. You will be redirected to DOKU secure payment page. Click "English" to translate the page.
Enter your card data and click "Pay"
10. You will receive an order notification to your e-mail. It means that we started the processing of your order. We will need some time to confirm the booking from our contractors (not more than 72 hours).
11. In case there is no specific meeting point mentioned in the tour description (for example a tour starts from your hotel or villa) our manager contacts you via email or phone (if provided) to clarify the location and other details.
12. As soon as your booking is confirmed we send you two more letters.
The first is your e-ticket to the tour or activity. Do not delete this letter, keep it until the start of your tour so you can present it to the guide. If you prefer, you can print your e-ticket.
The second is a letter informing that your order is complete. You don't need to keep it.
13. Come to the meeting point indicated on your ticket. Please, come on time. If you are late your tour can be cancelled.
14. Present your e-ticket to the guide at the meeting point (they will scan the QR-code to validate your ticket).
15. Everything is ready, you may set off on a journey! We wish you a safe trip and excellent experience!